Our small, yet active parish seeks a creative, focused and dedicated team player and leader to offer ongoing administrative functions as well as special projects for the parish.
A successful candidate possesses:
- Proficiency in the use of the Internet, Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, as well as basic office management tools such as copiers, fax machine, printers, etc
- Self motivation and the ability to work unsupervised, and someone with
- Good people skills on the phone and with office visitors
- Compassionate presence while exercising healthy maintain boundaries
- Familiarity with Episcopalian, Catholic, or Lutheran worship is helpful, but not required
Submit resume to the Rector, The Rev. Teresa F. Terry email@example.com or call the Rector at (302) 922-2420 to schedule an interview.
You can find a detailed job description here.